SAM GEORGE



Sam George
Cheers Silly And You
Mixed media
© 2008

"It's not what I can do for you, it's what you have already done for me.

Thanks for existing, feeling feelings, going to work, walking around, eating, patting dogs, smiling smiles, tripping over, drinking, getting up….Everything that you do, what ever you choose to do, I trust it's for the betterment of you and the world. I like… no, I love that you are simply alive. This is how I want you. I want to say thank you for this. It really does brighten my day." (Sam George)

Sam George recently completed a Bachelor of Fine Art (Painting) at the VCA, and has had exhibitions at TCB and various group shows. She often puts things with things with other things, makes things; makes things move on screens (all of which may include words) –and also does things like painting on computers and on occasion dabbles with coloured pencils, textas and paints.

Sam George's NAVA Gallery